Whether you’re interested in becoming a member or volunteer, FRAA has many amazing opportunities to get involved.
The Benefits of Becoming a member
- Help encourage and promote the arts in Florence.
- Network with other artists at FRAA meetings, classes, events.
- Connect with larger art groups such as Lane Arts Council, Oregon Coast Council for the Arts, the Oregon Arts Commission and the Oregon Cultural Trust.
- Through specific grants, work with other FRAA members to bring art to both the schools and assisted living facilities to keep art alive to various groups in Florence.
- Sell your art in the FRAA Gallery.
- Volunteer at the Gallery and promote your art.
- Discount on FRAA sponsored workshops and classes.
- FRAA Gallery available for one-person shows.
- Be a part of local FRAA sponsored art shows (Writers Salons, Poetry Fest, Rhody Days Arts Festival, Holiday Arts Festival and the Winter Music Festival).
- Discount on FRAA sponsored events like Rhody Days Arts Festival and Holiday Arts Festival.
- Opportunity to display your art at Florence venues like Oregon Pacific Bank, Florence Events Center, Florence Chamber of Commerce and Siuslaw Library.
- Attend our Quarterly members’ meeting where you are given an update on our activities and you can provide inputs, feedback and vote on future FRAA Board Members and our By-Laws.
become a volunteer
We need your help! Become a volunteer at FRAA and be a part of the Florence art scene in the community.
While we have a variety of tasks to which you can help us, our immediate need is help in the Art Center during open hours to greet customers, process sales, and share the love of art with others that live in and visit Florence.
You do not need to be an artist just someone who loves art and wants to help promote art in Florence and hence help the Florence business community.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.